Female anatomy_3D_Model_WIP_SNAPS _ by Surajit Sen _India






















Hi, here I am sharing some WIP snaps of my recent R&D Subject "Female anatomy". The main focus was on the R&D to create a well figured lady with balanced weight and height. I hope you all like it, critiques are always welcomed.

#surajitsen #digitalsculpting #anatomy #cgcharacter #3dcharacter #female#texturing #femaleanatomy


I used these following softwares for different stages.

Basic blocking/Rough sculpting /Form / Sculpting - Zbrush
Final model creation / Unwrapping - Maya
Texturing - and Lighting (NO SHADING) - Basic Rendering - Mari and Photoshop/Arnold
Comp - Photoshop

Thank you for your time.

Hope you like it...:)
\
I am not an expert I am trying to do better.







Surajit Sen.
3D Modeler I Character Artist I Digital Sculptor I Texture Artist

Website : http://surajitsen.webs.com/

Skype : surajit3d



Email : sen.surajit@yahoo.co.in
Email : surajit3d@yahoo.co.in
Mobile : + 91 9033883936

Comments

Popular Posts