Pied Piper - 3D Character by Surajit Sen



Turntable






Here is a short breakdown of my 3D Character "Pied Piper". I have chosen Pied Piper Legendary Character from the 13th century.

Character Brief : The Pied Piper is the subject of a legend from the town of Hamelin ,Germany. Dressed in multicolored ("pied") clothing, who was a rat-catcher hired by the town to lure rats away with his magic pipe. When the citizens refuse to pay for this service, he retaliates by using his instrument's magic power on their 130 children, leading them away on 26th June 1284.







After choosing this character I have visualized it and tried to create some forms  on paper. Here are some snaps from my rough sketch book:





For basic form of head modeling  I have used Pixologic Zbrush (Dynamesh) , then retopology.


Clothes, Props and UVs  are created in Maya.
I visualized the character to be around 6 feet tall.


For Sculpting polypainting I have used Pixologic Zbrush and Mari.I used 4K Textures and created different maps in Photoshop as per my requirement. For Shading ,Lighting and rendering I used Maya Arnold Renderer. Here are some snaps of the  maps created.



For Post Production I have used Adobe Photoshop and for turntable I used Adobe Premiere.



Surajit Sen.

3D Modeler I Character Artist I Digital Sculptor I Texture Artist                                   
Website : http://surajitsen.webs.com/
Email       : sen.surajit@yahoo.co.in
Email       : surajit3d@yahoo.co.in

Mobile    : + 91 9033883936 

Comments

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
    Pixologic ZBrush Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts